|Active Ingredient (in each drop)||Purpose|
|Menthol 9.1 mg||Cough suppressant/Oral anesthetic|
- cough as may occur with a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsens
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Adults and children 5 years and over: allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in mouth. May be repeated every two hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
children under 5 years: ask a doctor
- 15 calories per drop
beta carotene, eucalyptus oil, flavoring, glucose syrup, honey, sucrose, and water.
Soybean oil used as processing aid.
Call 1-800-245-2898 Monday through Friday, 9AM - 4PM EST
Halls® is a registered trademark of Cadbury Ireland, Ltd.