|Titanium Dioxide 2.38%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 4.85%||Sunscreen|
• helps prevent sunburn • if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions)
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For sunscreen use: • apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure • use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating • reapply at least every 2 hours
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
• Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
• protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Alumina, Simethicone, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin.
Questions or comments:
- Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, and clinically proven safe for sensitive skin.
- SPF 30.