|Active ingredient (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Aspirin (NSAID)* 325 mg||Pain reliever|
|*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug|
- temporary relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- minor arthritis pain
- menstrual pain
- muscle pain
- or as recommended by a doctor
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following sighs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms appear
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours, while symptoms persist. Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Temper Evident Feature: Do not use if printed inner-seal beneath cap is missing or broken.
- store below 25°C (77°F)
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, EDTA, FD&C yellow #6, glyceryl monostearate, hypromellose, methacrylic acid copolymer, methylparaben, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, propylparaben, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate. Printed with edible ink.
Questions or comments?
call toll-free 1-866-255-5202 (English/Spanish) weekdays
Made in Thailand.
Retain outer carton for full product information.
ECOTRIN is a registered trademark of Medtech Products Inc.