|Sodium Bicarbonate 2.5%||Oral Wound Cleanser/Oral Debriding Agent|
For temporary use in cleansing minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from
- minor dental procedures
- orthodontic appliances
- accidental injury
- or other irritations of the mouth and gums
Do not use this product as an oral wound cleanser for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for oral wound cleansing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Swish 2-3 capfuls around in mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit out. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- Children under 12 should be supervised in the use of the product
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor
- store between 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
Water, Sulfated Castor Oil, Menthol, Cinnamomum cassia Leaf Oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Echinacea purpurea Extract, Hydrastis canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Stevia rebaudiana Extract, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) Oil, Illicium verum (Anise) Oil, Pelargonium graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Natural Flavor, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Ocimum basilicum (Basil) Oil, Rose Flower Oil.
Questions or Comments?
Call toll free 1-888-326-3368, Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:00 CST