INGREDIENTS: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Fir Needle Oil, Spruce Oil.
1. 1-1/2 teaspoons per gallon water will clean your whole house.
2. 1-1/2 teaspoons does a sink of dishes.
3. Pour some directly on fabric stains before washing.
4. Use a 1/4 cup for a load of laundry.
5. Use it for cars, floors, rugs, and any other surface that is safe in contact with water, even wood floors!
6. For extra heavy jobs, cut it in half or use it straight.
Warning: Don't drink! Keep out of eyes! Sal Suds is an all-purpose cleaner, and is not intended for everyday body-washing.
- No Preservatives.
- No Added Color.
- Not Tested on Animals.
- Effective - Concentrated - Mild.
- Biodegradable Cleaner.
- 100% Cruelty Free.