|Pamabrom, 50 mg||Diuretic|
For the relief of
- temporary water weight gain
- full feeling associated with the premenstrual and menstrual periods.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other medication.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last for more than ten consecutive days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use and use only as directed.
- Use only as directed Adults: Take one (1) capsule after breakfast with a full glass of water. Dose may be repeated after six (6) hours, not to exceed four capsules per day.
- Start taking 5 or 6 days before onset of period and continue until desired relief is obtained or end of period.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily.
- For use by normally healthy adults only.
- Persons under 18 years of age should use only as directed by a doctor.
- Note: The appearance of golden-tinted urine, which may occur after taking Diurex Water Capsules, is a normal and temporary effect.
**Contents sealed: Each DIUREX capsule bears the identifying mark ALVA and is sealed in a clear plastic blister with a foil backing. Do not use if seal appears broken or if product contents do not match product description.
- Serious side effects associated with the use of this product may be reported to the phone number provided below.
Butyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, FD&C Blue #1 Lake, FD&C Red #40 Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Lake, Gelatin, Magnesium Oxide, Polysorbate, Potassium Sorbate, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Riboflavin, Shellac, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucrose, Talc and Titanium Dioxide.
Questions or Comments?