|Aconitum napellus 3X||Cough Suppressant (hoarse, croupy, cough); Pain Reliever|
|Bryonia alba 3X||Cough Suppressant (hacking, painful cough); Expectorant|
|Hepar sulphuris calcareum 6C||Cough Suppressant (hoarse, painful cough); Expectorant|
|Spongia tosta 3X||Cough Suppressant (dry, barking cough)|
|Stannum metallicum 6C||Cough Suppressant (spasmodic cough); Expectorant|
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritations as may occur with a cold.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes.
- Soothes the throat.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
Age: • Dose:
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older • Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) every 2 hours. For severe coughs, repeat every 20 minutes for first hour, then every 2 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age • Ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
citric acid, gum arabic, malt extract, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose.
TAMPER EVIDENT: For your protection this bottle has a cap with a perforated ring attached. Do not use if ring is broken or missing.
Product of Mexico.
- No artificial flavors or colors
- 9.8% Alcohol