|Active Ingredient (in each teaspoonful)||Purpose|
|Sennosides 8.8 mg||Laxative|
- relieves occasional constipation
- generally produces bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do not use • for longer than one week • when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present
Ask a doctor before us if you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over two weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
Stop use and ask a doctor if • you have rectal bleeding • you fail to have bowel movement after use of this product. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
age // starting dose // maximum dosage:
- adults and children 12 years and older // 2 - 3 teaspoons once a day // 3 teaspoons twice a day
- children 6 to under 12 years // 1 - 1 1/2 teaspoons once a day // 1 1/2 teaspoons twice a day
- children 2 to under 6 years // 1/2 - 3/4 teaspoon once a day // 3/4 teaspoon twice a day
- children under 2 years // ask a doctor // ask a doctor
• avoid excessive heat • store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
cocoa distillate flavor, natural chocolate flavor, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sucrose
Call 1-855-bay-pharm 9 am - 5 pm EST Monday - Friday
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
- Vegetable Laxative
- Alcohol Free
- Natural Chocolate Flavor