Serving Size 1.0 mL (Syringe)
|Amount per mL||%DV Infants under 12 months|
|Iron (as ferrous sulfate)||15 mg||100%|
Other ingredients: Purified Water, Sugar, Sorbitol, Sodium Metabisulfite (Preservative), Natural Lemon Flavor.
Citric Acid or Sodium Hydroxide may be used to adjust pH.
USE ONLY WITH ENCLOSED SYRINGE
DIRECTIONS: Administer this supplement using only the device provided. Shake well and fill device to the 1.0 mL line. Dosage not to exceed 1.0 mL per day. Dispense directly into mouth or mixed with formula, fruit juice, cereal or other food. Rinse and retain device for future dosing of this product.
USE FULL DOSAGE.
WARNING: While taking this product, a slight darkening of the teeth may occur. Bruising will minimize this temporary condition. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Protect from freezing. After opening, store away from direct light.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
SAVE CARTON FOR COMPLETE SUPPLEMENT FACTS.
- Alcohol Free.