|Anhydrous citric acid 1000 mg||Antacid|
|Potassium bicarbonate 344 mg||Antacid|
|Sodium Bicarbonate (heat treated) 1050 mg||Antacid|
for the relief of
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a potassium or sodium-restricted diet.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have taken the maximum dose for 2 weeks.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- fully dissolve tablets in 4 ounces of water before taking
|Adults and children 12 years and older||2 tablets every 4 hours, or as directed by a doctor||do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours|
|Adults 60 years and older||2 tablets every 4 hours, or as directed by a doctor||do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours|
|Childer under 12 years||1 tablet every 4 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor||do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours|
- each tablet contains: potassium 135 mg
- each tablet contains: sodium 309 mg
- store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.
- this product does not contain aspirin
- Alka-Seltzer Gold in water contains principally the antacid sodium citrate and potassium citrate.
magnesium stearate, mannitol
Questions or Comments?
1-800-986-0369 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST) or www.alkaseltzer.com