|Luffa opercaluta 4x, 12x, 30x Galphimia glauca 12x, 30x Histaminum
hydrochloricum 12x, 30x, 200x Sulphur 12x, 30x, 200x
||Upper respiratory allergy symptom relief
- relieves symptoms of hay fever and other upper respitory allergies such as:
- sinus pressure
- runny nose
- itchy eyes
- watery eyes
- nasal congestion
For nasal use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- ear, nose or throat sensitivity
- susceptibility to nose bleeds.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, flush with water
and immediately seek professional help.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask doctor if symptoms persist.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older (with adult supervision):
- Remove cap & safety clip (see insert).
- Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between your fingers.
- Before using the first time, prime pump by depressing several times.
- Place tip of nozzle just past nasal opening (approximately 1/8").
- While inside nasal opening, slightly angle nozzle outward.
- Pump once into each nostril.
- After application, press lightly on outside of each nostril for about 5 seconds.
- Wait at least 30 seconds before blowing nose.
- Use once every 4 hours.
- Optimal results may not be seen for 1-2 weeks, may need to use only 1-2 times daily.
For best results, use up to one week before contact with known causes of your allergies.
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor.
benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose,
potassium chloride, potassium phosphate, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate.