Item | TSM006
4 oz Paste
|Potassium nitrate 5%||Tooth desensitizer|
Builds increasing protection against the painful sensitivity of teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact
When using this product, do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or physician. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or dial (412) 390-3381 right away (Poison Control Center).
Sorbitol, water, hydrated silicas, xylitol, glycerin, organic Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, nataural flavors, sodium lauryl sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide.
1-800-FOR-TOMS (1800-367-8667) M-F 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. ET
We know how important your health is to you and your loved ones. That’s why we’re focused on delivering only high quality products you can trust at the best value.
Our lab evaluates every product to make sure it’s compliant with strict standards and government regulations, and we fully believe in and stand behind our products. If you’re dissatisfied for any reason, we’ll give you a full refund and pay return shipping.
We are dedicated to offering the highest quality products at the best price. Find out more about how we ensure such a high standard in everything we do.Learn More