Gluten Free, Vegan - On Sale Now - Magnesium
- ( 2 )84 mg 120 Gummies
- discounted price$14.99percent discount-25% OFFretail price$19.99
- ( 110 )90 Veg Caps
- discounted price$23.99percent discount-25% OFFretail price$31.99
- ( 119 )330 mg 19 oz Pwdr
- discounted price$18.36percent discount-25% OFFretail price$24.49
- Be first to write a review500 mg 100 Caps
- discounted price$5.61percent discount-25% OFFretail price$7.49
- ( 45 )330 mg 20 oz Pwdr
- discounted price$17.09percent discount-25% OFFretail price$22.79
- ( 3 )400 mg 8 oz Pwdr
- discounted price$9.74percent discount-25% OFFretail price$12.99
- ( 20 )330 mg 19 oz Pwdr
- discounted price$16.64percent discount-25% OFFretail price$22.19
What Is Magnesium?
Whether you’re getting it through a healthy diet or by taking it in supplement form, it’s important to make sure that your body is being supplied with adequate amounts of magnesium. Found throughout nature, magnesium is a mineral and important electrolyte within the body that is an absolute must-have to keep your body’s processes functioning at a high level. Stored primarily within your soft tissues, muscles and bones, magnesium plays a role a wide range of bodily functions and promotes muscle and nerve function, energy production, healthy blood glucose levels already within the normal range and DNA synthesis. According to the World Health Organization, nearly 60% of the adult population in the United States lacks the proper intake volumes for magnesium, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Taking the appropriate steps to ensure that you’re getting enough magnesium will go a long way towards supporting full body health.
There are 11 common types of magnesium:
Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate – Highly absorbable magnesium amino acid chelate is simply magnesium that is connected to an amino acid like aspartic acid (aspartate) or arginine (arginate).
Magnesium Carbonate – While not as bioavailable as magnesium in its many other forms, magnesium carbonate is still useful in supporting the body during occasional bouts with heartburn and nausea.
Magnesium Chloride – A highly soluble, naturally occurring form of magnesium, magnesium chloride arguably boasts the highest availability of any other form of magnesium with the possible exception of magnesium lactate and can be applied directly to the skin. Magnesium chloride is also sometimes known as magnesite.