Cruelty Free - Snacks and Candy
- ( 6 )10 oz Pkg
- discounted price$4.54percent discount-30% OFFretail price$6.49
- ( 3 )3 oz Pkg
- discounted price$5.09percent discount-25% OFFretail price$6.79
- ( 4 )3 oz Pkg
- discounted price$5.01percent discount-25% OFFretail price$6.69
- ( 5 )3 Bag(s)
- discounted price$3.83percent discount-40% OFFretail price$6.39
- ( 6 )6 oz Pkg
- discounted price$6.07percent discount-5% OFFretail price$6.39
- ( 5 )3 Bag(s)
- discounted price$3.22percent discount-5% OFFretail price$3.39
- ( 13 )15 oz Pkg
- discounted price$8.16percent discount-5% OFFretail price$8.59
What is Healthy Eating?
When you think of healthy eating, the first thing to come to mind should be you. We may see a lot of focus on the new trendy diet plans and what celebrities eat in a day, but healthy eating should be about what you enjoy and what fits best into your lifestyle.
Generally speaking, what it means to eat healthy is to choose fresh foods over processed ones, select nutrient-dense foods, avoid empty calories and eat a varied and balanced diet.
Healthy eating should be a time of experimentation and fun—a chance to test the limits of your tastebuds, expand your knowledge of other cuisines and make long-lasting memories with yourself and your family. Healthy eating is an opportunity to get to know yourself better and others around you too.
The basics of healthy eating consist of these main groups: grains, vegetables, fruits, protein, and dairy. You may be familiar with the traditional food pyramid. These recommended daily intakes are established by the US Department of Agriculture and can now be found on MyPlate.gov. Recommendations can also be adjusted depending on what is advised by your healthcare provider.
In addition to the government's dietary guidelines, your daily intake of each of these basic food groups should be influenced by your lifestyle and activity level as well as your health status and goals.