- Organic strawberry lollipops made with real fruit extracts
- No synthetic colors
- Gluten free and non-GMO
Share an organic treat with your family with YumEarth Organic Pops - Strawberry Smash. These certified organic lollipops are made with ingredients that are good for the earth and good for you, meaning no artificial junk.
about 5 servings per container:
3 pops (18 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 16 g 5% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 12 g Protein 0 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 100% Calcium 0% Iron 0%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, ORGANIC RICE SYRUP, CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR, COLORED WITH CONCENTRATE (BLACK CARROT AND BLACKCURRANT).
Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Product of Mexico
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- GLUTEN FREE
- USDA ORGANIC
- NO PEANUTS
- NO TREE-NUTS
- NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP
- MADE IN A PEANUT-FREE FACILITY
- NO DAIRY
- NO NUTS
- KOSHER PARVE k-1877
- FLAVORED & COLORED WITH REAL FRUIT JUICE
- strawberry smash NATURALLY FLAVORED
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses