- Cal-Mag Zinc Liquid Mineral Supplement from World Organic
- Get 5 important minerals, plus 400 IU of vitamin D3 in easy-to-swallow liquid
- Natural vanilla flavoring
World Organic gives you an easier way to get your daily supplement of three important minerals: calcium, magnesium and zinc. Their Liquid Mineral Supplement Cal-Mag Zinc is a mineral suspension designed for those desiring an easy-to-swallow supplement rather than taking several tablets or capsules. Zinc and potassium have also been added to make a more complete liquid mineral product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving size 1 Tablespoon (15 ml)
Servings Per Container 23
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories30 Total Carbohydrates4.5 g 2% Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)400 IU 100% Calcium (as Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate 5H20, Citrate, Gluconate)600 mg 60% Magnesium (as Magnesium Hydroxide, Magnesium Carbonate)300 mg 75% Phosphorus (as Tricalcium Phosphate)300 mg 30% Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)22.5 mg 150% Potassium (as Potassium Citrate, Chloride)50 mg 2%
*Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Purified water, sorbitol, cethylose (cellulose suspending agent), natural vanilla, xanthum gum, methylparaben and propylparaben.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablespoon daily with milk, or preferably, in juice. May also be taken with honey or added to various foods.
Shake vigorously before using.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Contains NO sugar, starch, yeast, corn, wheat, artificial color or flavor.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses