- Organic Powdered Sugar from Woodstock
- Certified USDA Organic
- Resealable bag
Made from naturally white super fine crystals, Woodstock Organic Powdered Sugar adds the perfect finishing touch. Woodstock creates its organic powdered sugar by removing all molasses, crushing it into very small particles using a hammermill, and mixing with a small percentage of organic corn starch for a bright white powdered sugar. Powdered sugar is great to top cakes, pies, waffles and other baked goods. Vegan. Non-GMO.
about 15 servings
¼ cup (30 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Sa. Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carb. 30 g 10% Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 29 g Protein 0 g Vit. A 0% Vit. C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: Organic cane sugar, organic corn starch (3%).
Use for the finishing touch on cakes, pies, and even your waffles!
Additional recipe listed on package.
Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI) San Diego, CA 92122 USA
- Package contains approximately 3¼ cups.
- MEMBER Organic TRADE ASSOCIATION
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- Naturally White Super Fine Crystals
- USDA ORGANIC
- Resealable BAG
- RECYCLABLE PACKAGING
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses