- 100% organic oolong tea
- Whole leaves for more flavor
- With antioxidants
Uncle Lee's Whole Leaf Oolong Tea is a partially oxidized green tea that has qualities of both green and black tea. An oxidizing process called withering allows the tea to soften, releasing enzymes that darken the tea leaves when exposed to air. This unique tea delivers antioxidants and soothes the senses with a delicious taste and delightful aroma.
Ingredient: 100% organic oolong tea leaves (Camellia sinensis).
Brewing Instructions: Place one tea bag in an 8 oz cup. Add water, heated to just before boiling, and steep 2 to 3 minutes.
20 to 30 mg of caffeine per cup.
No artificial flavors or additives.
Oxygen bleached tea bags.
Certified organic by ECO CERT, Inc.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses