- Daily herbal tea for healthy liver function
- Unique & complex flavor profile
Organic EveryDay Detox Tea - Schisandra Berry from Traditional Medicinals helps promote healthy liver function. It's based on a traditional Chinese herbal practices to stimulate your liver's natural detoxification process. Hibiscus, licorice, schisandra berries and more combine in this blend that is tart and slightly sweet.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 tea bag (makes 8 fl. oz.)
Servings Per Container 16
Amount Per Serving % DV Calories0 All Herbal Ingredients: Organic schisandra fruit dry aqueous extract 11:1100 mg † Proprietary Blend:1,400 mg Organic hibiscus flower † Organic stinging nettle leaf † Organic licorice root † Organic schisandra fruit † Organic lycium fruit dry aqueous extract †
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
- POUR 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- COVER & STEEP for 10-15 min.
- SQUEEZE tea bag to ensure maximum goodness.
- ENJOY 1-2 cups a day.
- For Adults Only!
Taste Tart and slightly sweet.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking any prescription drugs. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. This product should be used for periods of up to 2 weeks, followed by a break before resuming. For Adult Use Only.
Certified organic by CCOF
- USDA ORGANIC
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- Certified B Corporation®
- PANDA FRIENDLY SCHISANDRA
- All Ingredients Certified Organic
- COMPOSTABLE & Non GMO Project Verified TEA BAG
- Caffeine Free
- Wrapped Tea Bags
- SCHISANDRA BERRY
- 100% recycled carton (at least 35% verified post-consumer waste).
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses