- On-the-go snack
- Delivers 20 grams of protein
- Rich, indulgent flavor of creamy decadent fudge
Managing your weight has never tasted so good! ThinkThin High Protein Bars -Chocolate Fudge bars deliver 20 grams of protein without sugar. They're the ideal food for an active weight management lifestyle. Satisfying and delicious, thinkThin protein bars promote energy, without sugar and gluten. When used along with a healthy diet and exercise program, thinkThin bars may help promote weight loss.
about 10 servings per container
1 Bar (60 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value **
Total Fat 8 g 10% Saturated Fat 3 g 15% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol <5 mg 0% Sodium 190 mg 8% Total Carbohydrate 24 g 9% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Total Sugars 0 g Incl 0 g Added Sugars 0% Sugar Alcohol 12 g Protein 20 g 40% Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 110 mg 8% Iron 1.9 mg 10% Potassium 150 mg 4%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: PROTEIN BLEND (SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE, CALCIUM CASEINATE), MALTITOL SYRUP, VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, ALMOND BUTTER, WATER, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, ALKALIZED COCOA, SUNFLOWER OIL, NATURAL FLAVOR, LECITHIN, SODIUM CASEINATE, MILK FAT, SALT.
CONTAINS: TREE NUTS (ALMOND), MILK, AND SOY.
MADE IN A FACILITY THAT PROCESSES OTHER TREE NUTS, PEANUT AND EGG.
- Certified Gluten-Free
- GI LABS TESTED
- KOSHER Dairy
- 0 g Sugar per bar NOT A LOW CALORIE FOOD
- NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS■
- ■All ingredients have been produced without genetic engineering.
- GMO FREE*
- * Does not contain sucralose, saccharin, aspartame, acesulfame potassium, neotame, or advantame.
- LOW GI
- Chocolate Fudge
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses