- Gluten free
- 20 grams of protein
- Zero sugar
Want a delicious brownie, but don't want to sacrifice your waistline? Grab a ThinkThin Protein Bars - Brownie Crunch for a quick, on-the-go snack. Not only will you satisfy your cravings, but you'll also get a satisfying bar with 20 grams of protein, no sugar and no gluten. What more could you ask for?
10 servings per container
1 Bar (60 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 8 g 10% Sat Fat 3 g 15% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 190 mg 8% Total Carb 23 g 8% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Total Sugars 0 g Incl 0 g Added Sugars 0% Sugar Alcohol 11 g Protein 20 g 40% Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 120 mg 10% Iron 2.1 mg 10% Potassium 170 mg 4%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: PROTEIN BLEND (SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, CALCIUM CASEINATE, WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE), MALTITOL SYRUP, VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, WATER, ALMOND BUTTER, COCOA BUTTER, ALKALIZED COCOA, CHOCOLATE, SUNFLOWER OIL, LECITHIN, SODIUM CCASEINATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, TAPIOCA STARCH, MILK FAT, SALT.
CONTAINS: TREE NUTS (ALMOND), MILK AND SOY.
MADE IN A FACILITY THAT PROCESSES PEANUT, OTHER TREE NUTS, WHEAT, AND EGG.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
KEEP OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT
- Does not contain sucralose, saccharin, aspartame, acesulfame potassium, neotame, or advantame.
- GLUTEN FREE
- KOSHER DAIRY
- NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS
- RECYCLABLE PACKAGING
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses