- 100% organic apples
- 5 apples in each bag
- Sprinkle over hot oatmeal or eat as a snack
- No added sugar or preservatives
Love the crunch of chips and the flavor of Fuji apples? You're in luck! Crunchy Fuji Red Apple Chips from Bare Fruit are 100% organic apples that have been baked to perfection. Eat them straight out of the bag, or add to a salad, hot oatmeal or yogurt! Bare Fruit uses USA-grown, organic apples and a unique baking process. This ensures maximum health and taste, which is what you'll love!
about 3 servings per container
1/2 cup (30 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 27 g 9% Dietary Fiber 4 g 15% Sugars 21 g Protein 0 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 2%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC APPLES.
Add to salads, yogurt, oatmeal, trail mix and more.
CAUTION: Due to the natural way the fruit is baked, this bag may contain occasional seed, stem or core fragments.
Certified Organic by Washington State Department of Agriculture
Product of USA
- 100% Baked
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- No Added Sugar
- Non GMO
- 5 APPLES IN EVERY BAG
- USDA ORGANIC
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- Certified B Corporation®
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses