- Gluten free Thai coconut milk
- Certified USDA Organic
Thai Kitchen Organic Coconut Milk is an unsweetened, premium coconut milk. It's made from fresh, ripe organic Thai coconut meat. Organic coconuts are hand-selected at the peak of ripeness and process them naturally without any preservatives or chemical additives. Coconut milk is prized in Thai cuisine for its delicate flavor and rich texture. It's an essential ingredient in Thai curries, peanut satay sauce, soups, beverages and sweets. It can be used as a non-dairy substitute for milk or cream.
about 5 servings per container
1/3 cup (80 mL)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 12 g 15% Saturated Fat 11 g 55% Trans fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 30 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 2 g 1% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Total Sugars 1 g Incl. 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein <1 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 0 mg 0% Iron 0.4 mg 2% Potas 100 mg 2%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC COCONUT, WATER & ORGANIC GUAR GUM.
Use it in your favorite desserts and drinks and as a non-dairy substitute for milk or cream.
Additional recipe listed on container.
Coconut milk naturally separates and hardens. Shake well before opening and stir before using. Coconut milk will become fluid when heated.
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY QAI
PRODUCT OF THAILAND
- Coconut milk created without artificial colors or preservatives.
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- USDA ORGANIC
Thai Kitchen® is a Trademark of Simply Asia Foods, LLC
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses