- Soy-free, non-GMO vitamin E from sunflower oil
- Essential for cardiovascular health
- For daily antioxidant support
Finally—a soy-free, non-GMO alternative to common vitamin E supplements! Most supplemental vitamin E is derived from soybeans, a source that has raised consumer concerns about genetically modified crops. Our softgels feature vitamin E from non-GMO sunflowers. Now you can get all the cardio-supporting antioxidant nourishment you need, soy-free from a certified non-GMO source.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Natural Vitamin E [as d-alpha tocopheryl (from non-GMO sunflower seed oil)]400 IU 1,333%
Other ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, sunflower oil, water.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one softgel per day with water.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses