- Pure, deep layer mycelia extract providing a powerful, energy-enhancing health tonic
- A potent version of an ancient Chinese secret
- Certified free of yeast, mold and other harmful microbes
Swanson Premium Cordyceps mushroom supplement is a pure, deep-layer extract that is certified free of yeast, mold or other potentially harmful microbes. A potent modern version of an ancient Chinese secret, cordyceps is an intriguing substance that is gaining worldwide fame and recognition as an energy-enhancing, health-promoting tonic. Cordyceps is now produced through modern culturing techniques that have finally made its amazing nutritional benefits available to the western world.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Cordyceps (Paecilomyces hepiali) (deep-layer cultivated mycelia extract)1.2 g *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules two times per day with water.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses