- An effective brain fuel that supports mental energy and focus, mood, and cognition
- Energizes the mind, promotes concentration and protects against free radicals
- Supports a healthy response to daily stress
Swanson Premium Acetyl L-Carnitine helps maintain healthy neurological function by delivering antioxidant protection throughout the entire nervous system. This unique ester of the amino acid L-carnitine also plays a key role in energy production for optimal brain function. Muscles throughout your body need this energy as well to grow stronger as you exercise. Your brain uses this energy to maintain healthy functions like neurotransmitter production. Each veggie capsule delivers 500 mg of acetyl L-carnitine.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Veggie Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl500 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Hypromellose (vegetable capsule), microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), magnesium stearate, silica.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one veggie capsule one to two times per day with water.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses