- Tasty snack for the entire family!
- Certified organic
- Raw state for preservation of nutrients
Swanson Raw Whole Cashews are an organic way to enjoy cashews without the use of added salt, sugar, artificial flavorings or sweeteners. Whole cashews give chicken or egg salads a crunch texture. Plus, they provide fiber and naturally contain nutrients like phytic acid and essential fatty acids.
Cashews are naturally packed with vitamin, minerals and antioxidants. A great source of minerals, cashews provide 31% of the daily recommendation for copper, along with 23% for manganese, 20% for magnesium, 17% for phosphorus, and 12% for vitamin K. Enjoy cashews as a healthy snack with other nuts, or add something sweet to the mix like raisins or dried cranberries.
about 8 servings per container
¼ Cup (30 grams)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 13 grams 17% Saturated Fat 2.5 grams 13% Trans Fat 0 grams Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 9 grams 3% Dietary Fiber 1 gram 4% Total Sugars 2 grams Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Protein 5 grams Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 10mg 0% Iron 2mg 10% Potassium 200mg 4%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Certified organic raw cashews, whole.
Contains tree nuts (cashew).
CAUTION: May contain shell fragments.
NOTICE: Packed in a plant that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, sesame and milk products.
Product of Brazil and Vitenam
Certified kosher pareve by OK Kosher Certification, Brooklyn, NY 11213.
Certified Organic by QAI, San Diego, CA 92122.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses