- Great for baking and cooking
- Toast it for a delicious treat
- Certified organic
Enjoy the excellent taste of coconut by adding Swanson Coconut Shreds to your baking and decorating, trail mix or by toasting it for a delicious treat. Also good on ice cream and frozen desserts.
about 15 servings per container
2 Tbsp (15 grams)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 10 grams 13% Saturated Fat 9 grams 45% Trans Fat 0 grams Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 5 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 3 grams 1% Dietary Fiber 2 grams 7% Total Sugars 1 gram Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Protein 1 gram Vitamin D 0.1mcg 0% Calcium 0mg 0% Iron 0.4mg 2% Potassium 110mg 2%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Certified organic desiccated shredded coconut.
Contains tree nuts (coconut).
NOTICE: Packed in a plant that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, sesame and milk products.
Product of Sri Lanka and Philippines
Certified kosher pareve by OK Kosher Certification, Brooklyn, NY 11213.
Certified Organic by QAI, San Diego, CA 92122.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses