- Best form of one of the world's oldest beverages
- Certified organic loose leaf green tea
- Delivers powerful polyphenols, carotenoids and flavonols
One of the world's most ancient health beverages, green tea has a history of use in China dating back more than 4,000 years, to the reign of Emperor Chen Nung. Since that time it has gained worldwide popularity, thanks to the health-promoting properties of its antioxidant polyphenols. Our Certified Organic Green Tea is a great way for you to enjoy the benefits of this time-honored tonic every day.
Need the right supplies to brew that perfect cup? Check out our selection of infusers, tea balls and loose leaf tea mugs.
about 50 servings per container
2 Teaspoons (2 grams)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 grams 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 0 grams 0% Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugar, protein, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Certified organic green tea (leaf).
Suggested use: For a great cup of tea, place 2 teaspoons (2 grams) of tea in a ball or diffuser and add freshly boiled water. Steep for 3–5 minutes. Drink 2–3 cups per day.
To open, carefully cut along top of bag. To store, fold bag over and seal using clear adhesive tab or transfer contents to an air-tight container.
Product of North Macedonia.
Certified Organic by Control Union Certifications, Zwolle, The Netherlands 8000.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses