- Cold-pressed, unrefined and non-hydrogenated
- Delivers MCTs for quick energy
- Certified organic
Make a change in your kitchen—stock your cupboard with raw Swanson Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil! Free of carbohydrates, coconut oil is perfect for cooking! It's a source of lauric acid, the same kind found in mother's milk, along with capric and caprylic acids. These medium-chain fatty acids are metabolized quickly for use as an energy source rather than being stored as fat, so cooking with coconut oil is perfect for any low-carb diet plan. Our Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is minimally processed to bring you the flavor and aroma of fresh coconuts while retaining all of the oil's nutritional goodness.
This versatile oil can be added to smoothies, used to sauté vegetables or as a butter replacement in baking—even on toast! Take it out of the kitchen and use coconut oil in place of lotion or shaving cream. Check out the reviews below to see all the different ways people have found to enjoy Swanson Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil!
about 32 servings per container
1 tablespoon (14 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 14g 18% Saturated Fat 13g 65% Trans Fat 0g Sodium 0mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 0g 0% Protein 0g Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Certified 100% organic extra virgin coconut oil (cold-pressed).
Contains tree nuts (coconut).
Product of the Philippines
Certified Organic by QAI, San Diego, CA 92122.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses