Fruit & Vegetable Wash - Biodegradable - Unflavored & Unscented( 30 )Write a review
- Eco-friendly wash for your fruits and vegetables
- Plant derived surfactant with no odor or aftertaste
- Phosphate, formaldehyde and petrochemical free
Even your organic produce could use a good rinsing before you serve it, so that's why we developed our Fruit and Vegetable Wash, a plant derived surfactant that gets your fruits and vegetables clean and ready to enjoy without any harsh chemicals. There's also no odor or aftertaste to worry about. Our fruit and veggie wash gets off the dirt and potential contaminants and leaves behind the delicious treat nature intended.
Ingredients: Water, denatured alcohol, caprylyl/myristyl glucoside, potassium sorbate, citric acid.
Directions: Spray to cover entire fruit or vegetable. Rinse with warm water.
CAUTION: Eye irritant. Keep out of reach of children.
Because naturally sourced ingredients are used, color and body may vary.
Phosphate, Formaldehyde and Petrochemical Free
Readily Biodegradable • Septic Safe—Greywater Safe
Recyclable Bottle and Cap • Non-toxic
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses