- Traditional herbal drink
- Earthy tea with notes of wood and roasted coffee
- With chicoric acid
Swanson Dandelion Tea is an earthy tea with notes of roasted coffee. Dandelion has an esteemed place in herbal traditions around the world. Dandelion tea can have a a somewhat bitter and woody taste, so try combining it with other flavors or sweetening with honey or your favorite sweetener for a pleasant beverage.
1 Tea Bag (2 grams)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 grams 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 0 grams 0% Protein 0 grams Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) (roots).
For a great cup of tea place tea bag in mug & add freshly boiled water. Steep for 5–10 minutes. Drink 1 cup per day.
Product of North Macedonia
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses