- Sprouted and fermented raw vegan superfood
- Vanilla flavor
- Clean & Simple: just 5 ingredients
Sunwarrior Classic Protein is the ultimate raw, plant-based superfood protein. It provides a complete, balanced array of essential amino acids plus 20 grams of protein per serving. Sunwarrior's low-temperature, enzymatic bio-fermentation process yields a silky smooth protein powder that mixes well.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 25 g (1 Scoop)
Servings per Container 30
Amount per Serving % Daily Value* Calories100 Total Fat1.5 g 2% Saturated Fat0.5 g 2% Total Carbohydrate2 g 1% Dietary Fiber1 g 3% Total Sugars0 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein20 g 39% Calcium20 mg 2% Iron1.2 mg 6% Sodium150 mg 6% Potassium90 mg 2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Organic Brown Rice Protein, Organic Vanilla Flavor, Organic Guar Gum, Organic Stevia Extract, Ancient Sea Salt.
Allergen Notice: This product is manufactured in a facility that may also manufacture products containing peanuts or tree nuts.
Amino Acid Profile
- 811 mg Alanine
- 1,349 mg Arginine
- 1,408 mg Aspartic Acid
- 342 mg Cystine
- 2,800 mg Glutamic Acid
- 584 mg Glycine
- 377 mg Histidine
- 706 mg Isoleucine
- 1,300 mg Leucine
- 518 mg Lysine
- 441 mg Methionine
- 887 mg Phenylalanine
- 670 mg Proline
- 687 mg Serine
- 534 mg Threonine
- 298 mg Tryptophan
- 910 mg Tyrosine
- 977 mg Valine
Suggested Use: Mix, shake, or blend 1 scoop with 10 oz of your favorite beverage. Refrigerate and use prepared product same day. Keep package out of direct light and away from heat.
Consult your physician before beginning a dietary regimen containing this product. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product.
Color, texture, flavor, and other traits may vary.
Certified Organic by CCOF
MADE IN THE USA
- SIMPLE, CLEAN INGREDIENTS
- WHOLE GRAIN BROWN RICE PROTEIN
- SOY FREE
- NO SUGAR ADDED
- GLUTEN FREE
- DAIRY FREE
- Vanilla Flavor
- RECYCLABLE PACKAGING
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses