- Promotes overall cellular health
- 300 mg of raspberry leaf extract
- Suitable for vegetarian and hypoallergenic
Source Naturals Ellagic Active contains at least 40% ellagitannins, which the body converts into ellagic acid. Research shows that ellagic acid is a powerful antioxidant that may support overall cell health and DNA integrity. Contains no egg, yeast, dairy, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Raspberry Leaf Extract (40% ellagitannins)300 mg † Yielding: Ellagitannins120 mg †
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and silica.
Suggested Use: 1 to 3 tablets daily.
WARNING: Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians and HYPOALLERGENIC: contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses