- All-natural Almonds from Sahale Snacks
- With cranberries, honey & sea salt
- Product of the USA
Sahale Snacks takes glazed almonds to a whole new level. These almonds feature cranberries, honey and sea salt, delivering the perfect balance of sweet and salty goodness. Sahale starts with whole almonds and the finest orange blossom honey. They then add naturally dried cranberries and top them with toasted sesame seeds and sea salt. This all-natural snack is cholesterol-free, gluten-free and contains no trans fat. It's the perfect mid-day treat!
about 4 servings per container
1/4 cup (30 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 12 g 18% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Trans Fat 0 g Polyunsaturated Fat 3.5 g Monounsaturated Fat 7 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 150 mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 10 g 3% Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Sugars 6 g Protein 5 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 6% Iron 8%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: Almonds, Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Sesame Seeds, Honey Powder (Honey, Rice Starch), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Brown Sugar, Sea Salt, Orange Blossom Honey, Natural Vanilla Extract, Natural Almond Extract, Pure Ground Vanilla Beans, Natural Honey Flavor.
May contain occasional nut shell pieces.
THIS PRODUCT WAS PRODUCED IN A FACILITY THAT PROCESSES PEANUTS, AND MAY INCLUDE TRACE AMOUNTS OF PEANUTS.
PRODUCT OF USA
- Certified Gluten-Free®
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses