- Pasture-raised clarified butter
- Lactose & casein free
- Kosher; USDA Organic
Organic Valley Ghee Clarified Butter features a luxurious, golden, semi-soft spread with a rich buttery taste and aroma. It's made in harmony with nature, from organic sweet cream butter from pastured cows on small, certified organic family farms. It's as good and as pure as it gets! Honoring a traditional Indian method, pure organic butter is slowly cooked to coax out water and milk solids. This delicious butter can be used in place of butter for cooking, baking or sautéing. Surprise your family and friends with a delightful treat from nature's bounty.
43 servings per container
1 tsp. (5 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 5 g 6% Sat Fat 3 g 15% Trans Fat 0 g Cholest. 10 mg 3% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carb 0 g 0% Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 0 g Incl. 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 0 g Vit. D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 0 mg 0% Iron 0 mg 0% Potassium 0 mg 0% Vitamin A 50 mcg 6%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredient: Organic Butterfat (Milk), Organic Butter (Pasteurized Organic Sweet Cream (Milk), Lactic Acid).
Use our ghee just like you would use butter. It's great for baking, as a topping for vegetables, toast or pancakes and it has a higher smoke point than butter so it's great for high-heat sauteing.
NO NEED TO REFRIGERATE
Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Product of USA
- USDA ORGANIC
- pasture-raised cows
- No Antibiotics, Pesticides, GMOs, or Synthetic Hormones
- NO Casein, Lactose, or Salt
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses