- Natural peanut butter blended with honey
- No trans fat
- No cholesterol
To make peanut butter even more of a delicious treat, Peanut Butter & Co. added the sweetness of honey! This natural peanut butter blended with scrumptious honey is perfect on a PB&J or in a smoothie. It's also great right out of the jar! With no trans fat, cholesterol, hydrogenated oil or high fructose corn syrup, this peanut butter makes a nutritiously wonderful treat.
Gluten free, kosher and vegetarian.
about 14 servings
2 Tbsp. (32 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 14 g 22% Sat Fat 2.5 g 13% Trans Fat 0 g 0% Cholest 0 mg 0% Sodium 60 mg 3% Total Carb 12 g 4% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugars 8 g Protein 6 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 4%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Peanuts, dried cane syrup, honey, natural honey flavor, palm fruit oil, salt.
Try peanut butter on sandwiches, fruit, or straight from the jar.
NO REFRIGERATION REQUIRED. IF OIL SEPARATES JUST STIR IT BACK IN!
Made with USA Grown Peanuts
- No Hydrogenated Oil
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Certified Gluten-Free
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS
- peanut butter blended with honey
- Recyclable Container
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses