- Normal hormone balance support
- Supports healthy skin
- 1,300 mg cold-pressed EPO
Get potent support with Olympian Labs' Evening Primrose Oil softgels delivering 1,300 mg of cold-pressed and GMO-free evening primrose oil (EPO). A source of the omega-6 gamma linolenic fatty acid, EPO helps promote comfort and hormone balance during women's monthly cycles, as well as maintain skin health. No: Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, or Soybeans.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: One (1) Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving: % DV** Calories15 Calories from Fat10 Total Fat1 g 2% Polyunsaturated Fat1 g † Evening Primrose Oil1.3 g (1,300 mg) † (Cold Pressed and GMO Free) Cis-Linoleic acid (LA)‡949 mg † Gamma Linolenic acid (GLA)‡117 mg †
**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†DV not established.
‡These ratios will slightly vary from batch to batch, depending on the natural variation of the fatty acid content of the Evening Primrose Oil.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) softgel one to three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this or any other nutritional supplement. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
MADE IN USA
- NO: Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustaceans shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, or Soybeans.
- We do not use ingredients that were produced using modern biotechnology
- ALLERGEN FREE
- manufactured according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses