- Nature's superfood supplement
- Contains protein, iron and other essential vitamins and minerals
- Easily absorbed vegan source of green nutrition
Pure Hawaiian Spirulina from Nutrex Hawaii supports cardiovascular, eye and brain health and promotes immune health and energy. It is packed with nutrients and is the only spirulina grown with deep sea water providing essential trace minerals and elements. Non-GMO and ideal for vegans. Green source of vitamins A, K and B12, plus chlorophyll, magnesium and more.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 teaspoon (3 g)
Servings Per Container 47
Amount Per Serving % DV* Calories10 Total Carbohydrate<1 g <1%* Protein2 g 4%* Iron3 mg 20% Sodium60 mg 3% Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)3 g **
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie per day diet.
** Daily Value not established.
DIRECTIONS: Take one teaspoon (3 g) daily with or between meals. Enjoy mixed in juice, fruit smoothies, or sprinkled on food. Refrigerate after opening to maximize freshness.
Do not use if seal is broken or torn.
Made in the USA
- Grown and harvested on the Kona Coast of Hawaii
- Dried with our Ocean Chill Drying technology
- CERTIFIED VEGAN
- Certified Gluten-Free
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- 1 TSP PER DAY
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses