- Roasted & salted pistachios
- Fresh, wholesome & tasty
- Natural source of protein, fiber & healthy fatty acids
NOW Foods Roasted Pistachios with Sea Salt are a fresh, wholesome and tasty nut with a natural source of protein, fiber and healthy fatty acids. Cracking open a fresh pistachio is like discovering a treasure chest of taste and nutrition. Vegan and non-GMO.
about 12 servings per container
1/4 cup (28 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 14 g 22% Saturated Fat 2 g 10% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 115 mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 7 g 2% Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Sugars 2 g Protein 7 g 14% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 4% Iron 6%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Pistachios and Sea Salt.
A healthy snack, also used in a variety of desserts such as ice cream and biscotti.
Refrigeration Recommended after opening.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses