- Pure, robust taste
- Deep, rich flavor
- Certified Kosher by KOF-K
- Formerly organic maple syrup grade B
NOW® Organic Maple Syrup features grade A, dark color organic maple syrup. NOW Grade A Dark Color Maple Syrup has deeper, richer flavor than than grade a light syrups. Maple syrup is distilled from the sap of sugar maple trees in springtime. It takes 40 gallons of pure sap to make one gallon of pure syrup. A good sugar maple tree is able to produce 1 to 2 quarts of pure maple syrup each season. Non GMO.
about 16 servings per container:
2 Tbsp (30 mL)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 5 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 27 g 10% Total Sugars 24 g Protein 0 g Calcium 29 mg 2% Potassium 90 mg 2% Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin D, and iron
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENT: ORGANIC MAPLE SYRUP (GRADE A DARK COLOR, ROBUST TASTE).
Pure maple syrup is perfect for adding to pancakes, yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, recipes and more.
Maple syrup is distilled from the sap of organic sugar maple trees in springtime. It takes 40 gallons of pure sap to make one gallon of pure syrup. A good sugar maple tree is able to produce 1 to quarts of pure maple syrup each season.
Please refrigerate after opening.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Kosher Parve by Kof-K (UQN39).
- Grade A Dark Color Syrup (formerly Grade B) has a deeper, richer flavor than grade A light syrups.
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- USDA ORGANIC
- pure, robust taste
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses