- Healthier table sugar alternative
- Low glycemic impact
- USDA Organic; non-GMO
Now Foods USDA Organic Coconut Sugar is a healthier alternative to table sugar that offers a low glycemic index. It offers a mild, naturally sweet flavor similar to brown sugar. Coconut Sugar is non-GMO and perfect for all your baking needs.
about 114 servings per container
1 tsp (4 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 4 g Protein 0 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Sugar.
NOW Real Food® Organic Coconut Sugar is a minimally processed natural sugar with a mild sweetness and flavor similar to brown sugar. NOW Real Food® Coconut Sugar can be substituted 1:1 for table sugar in recipes.
Certified Organic by QAI.
Product of Indonesia.
Packaged in the USA.
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product.
- Low Glycemic Impact
- Gluten Free
- Sustainably Harvested
- USDA ORGANIC
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses