- Now Foods Organic Soy Milk Powder
- Natural source of protein
- Great for lactose-intolerant individuals
- Powdered soy milk delivers a rich, creamy taste
NOW Organic Soy Milk Powder mixes easily for a rich, creamy taste and is perfect for lactose-intolerant individuals. It is produced from Non-GMO soybeans to be the perfect alternative for lactose-intolerant individuals or persons allergic to cow's milk. This rich and creamy beverage is low in saturated fat, has no cholesterol and has naturally-occurring soy isoflavones. Powdered soy milk powder is also a good source of high-quality vegetable protein. Soy milk can be substituted for cow's milk in almost any application or enjoyed alone as a delicious and refreshing beverage. Vegetarian/vegan powder.
about 41 servings per container
3 Tbsp (14 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3.5 g 5% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 60 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugars 1 g Protein 6 g 12% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 4% Iron 4%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Organic (Non-Dairy) Soy Milk Powder (Non-GMO).
Directions: Blend 3 Tbsp of Organic Soy Milk Powder per 5 oz. of water.
Soy Milk can be substituted for cow's milk in almost any application or enjoyed alone as a delicious and refreshing beverage. It dissolves easily in water.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Made in the USA.
- Non-GMO soybeans.
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product.
- Ideal for Lactose Intolerant Individuals.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses