- Potent carotenoid antioxidant
- Helps support immune system health
- Supports eye health
Astaxanthin is a naturally occurring carotenoid that, because of its unique structure, provides a wide range of antioxidant benefits. Astaxanthin can help to protect cell membranes against free-radical attack and potentiates the action of other antioxidants like Vitamins E and C.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Veggie Softgel
Amount Per Serving Natural Astaxanthin (Zanthin®) (from Haematococcus pluvialis Extract)4 mg *
* Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Vegetarian Softgel Capsule (modified corn starch, glycerin, carrageenan, water), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols and Rosemary Leaf Extract.
Natural Mixed Tocopherols from non-GMO soy.
Suggested Usage: Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily with food.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- GMP QUALITY ASSURED
- Vegetarian/Vegan Formula
- Veggie Softgels
Zanthin® is a registered trademark of Valensa International.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses