- Supports heart & brain health with a daily dose of omega-3 fatty acids
- Fresh, wild-caught fish
- No Fishy Aftertaste
Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Lemon provides a great-tasting and convenient option for getting your daily dose of essential fatty acids. This award-winning formula provides more than the recommended daily amounts of both EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)—two key essential fatty acids for heart and brain health. Nordic Naturals fish oil products deliver omega-3 fatty acids in the same molecular form as they are naturally found in fish, which is also the easiest form for your body to absorb. This omega-3 supplement is made with non-GMO ingredients, adheres to the strictest standards for purity and freshness, and is produced in a zero-waste facility powered by biofuel.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (approx. 5 mL)
Servings Per Container: 48
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value** Calories45 Total Fat5 g 6% Cholesterol30 mg 10% Total Omega-3s◇1,560 mg † EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)745 mg † DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)500 mg †
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
◇Includes EPA, DHA, and Other Omega-3s
Ingredients: purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), natural flavor, RRR-alpha tocopherol (antioxidant), rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
Suggested Use: One teaspoon daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional.
Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
Refrigerate after opening
Keep out of reach of children
Warning: Consult with your physician before taking this product if you have a known medical condition, are taking medications (including blood thinners), or if you are allergic to iodine.
Fish oil processed in Norway.
Manufactured in the U.S.
- No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
- Wild caught.
- No fishy aftertaste.
- Friend of the Sea certified.
- Superior Absorption
- All fish oils are in triglyceride form and surpass the strictest international standards for purity and freshness.
- igen NON-GMO TESTED
- This product and its ingredients do not contain common GE genes or proteins.
- lemon taste
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses