- Newman's Own organic raisins
- USDA organic
Treat your family to a healthy twist on a traditional favorite. Newman's Own organic raisins are the perfect snack for any time of day, and for people young and old. Now available in a 15-oz. option, add organic raisins to oatmeal or a snack mix for a sweet treat.
about 11 servings per container
¼ cup (40 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g Monounsaturated Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 5 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 32 g 12% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Total Sugars 26 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 1 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 26 mg 2% Iron 1 mg 6% Potassium 309 mg 6%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC RAISINS.
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING.
SOLD BY WEIGHT, NOT BY VOLUME.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY OREGON TILTH
- USDA ORGANIC
- gluten free
- peanut free
- tree nut free
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses