- Plant-based superfood
- A source of antioxidants, iron and magnesium
- USDA organic, Fair Trade, kosher, non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free
Cacao is a top source of antioxidants; and it contains an abundance of magnesium and iron. To make Nativas® Organic Cacao Powder, the finest cacao beans are milled at low temperature to protect the nutrients and flavor. Nativas Organic Cacao Powder is a healthy alternative to conventional over-processed “cocoa” used for baking, hot chocolate, desserts and smoothies. Cacao powder has been an important food in South America for thousands of years. A spoonful can transform a smoothie or dessert; and it’s essential for making a Mexican molé sauce. Free of any sugar or fillers, pure Navitas Organic Cacao Powder provides you with exceptional flavor and texture along with a healthy abundance of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
about 30 servings per container
2.5 tbsp (15 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1.5 g 2% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 8 g 3% Dietary Fiber 5 g 18% Total Sugars 0 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 4 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 35 mg 2% Iron 2 mg 10% Potassium 300 mg 6% Magnesium 106 mg 25%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: Certified organic cacao powder (Theobroma cacao)
Contains 49 mg of caffeine per serving.
Contains 195 mg of flavanols per serving.
SERVING SUGGESTION: 1 serving per day.
STORAGE INFORMATION: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Sourced from Sierra Leone.
- Non-alkalized organic cacao powder
- Fairtrade certified, traded, audited, and sourced from Fairtrade producers.
- USDA ORGANIC
- NON GMO
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses