- Ginkgo biloba, phosphatidylserine, DMAE and activated soy phosphatides
- Specialized nutrition for the active adult
- Serving size is just 2 tablets
Nature's Plus Adult-Active is a precisely calibrated nutritional supplement designed for the active adult. Each tablet supplies a complete profile of the most advanced nutrients available. Providing a diversified, highly specialized combination of standardized ginkgo biloba, phosphatidylserine, DMAE and activated soy phosphatides, each Adult-Active tablet is a state-of-the art nutritional supplement.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving Phosphatidylserine and essential-fatty-acid-rich purified soy lecithin concentrate, supplying Activated Phosphatides — Phosphatidylserine (PS) (40 mg), Phosphatidylcholine (PC) (40 mg), Cephalin (phosphatidylethanolamine) (24 mg), Phosphoinositides (12 mg)200 mg † DMAE (2-dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate)200 mg † Proanthoplex (a proprietary proanthocyanidin-rich complex of bilberry [Vaccinium myrtillus fruit] [standardized extract], blackberry [Rubus villosus fruit], green tea [Camellia sinensis leaf] [standardized extract], black raspberry and red raspberry [Rubus idaeus fruit])75 mg † Ginkgo Biloba Leaf (standardized 24% [9.6 mg] ginkgo flavone-glycosides, 6% [2.4 mg] terpene lactones)40 mg †
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Di-calcium phosphate, silica, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, magnesium stearate and pharmaceutical glaze.
DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement, two tablets once daily or as recommended by your health care professional.
KEEP TIGHTLY CLOSED IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Free from artificial colors and preservatives.
- Free from the common allergens yeast, wheat and milk.
- GLUTEN Free
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses