- Cranberry with Vitamin C from Nature's Bounty
- Promotes urinary health
- Rapid release liquid softgel
- 120 softgels
Nature's Bounty Cranberry with Vitamin C promotes urinary health. Cranberries help support the integrity of bladder walls to promote urinary health in both men and women. This product also features vitamin C, which plays a role in supporting immune function.
Non-GMO. No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium-free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)40 mg 67% Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)6 IU 20% Cranberry Concentrate (Vaccinium macrocarpon) (fruit) **(from 168 mg of a 50:1 Concentrate, equivalent to 8,400 mg of Fresh Cranberries)168 mg ***
***Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Yellow Beeswax.
Contains soy ingredients.
DIRECTIONS: For adults, take two (2) softgels three times daily, preferably after meals.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Made In The USA with select ingredients from around the world
- Laboratory Tested
- No Artificial Color, No Artificial Flavor, No Artificial Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish.
- Sodium Free.
- Rapid Release Softgels
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses