- Calcium Citrate with D3 from Nature's Blend
- Highly absorbable form of calcium
- Vitamin D helps with absorption for maximum bone health support
Calcium Citrate with D3 from Nature's Blend is a highly absorbable form of calcium. Calcium is a vital mineral, essential for healthy bones and teeth. Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) also helps support healthy bones, among other things. Together, these two nutrients provide a balanced approach to bone health with optimum absorption and assimilation in your body.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container 100
Each Tablet Contains % Daily Value Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)125 IU 31% Calcium (from 950 mg Calcium Citrate)200 mg 20%
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Contains less than 2% of: Magnesium Stearate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Titanium Dioxide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Starch, Acacia Gum, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Calcium Phosphate, dl-Alpha Tocopherol (Antioxidant).
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one to five tablets daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
DOUBLE SAFETY SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. DO NOT USE IF EITHER SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Made in USA
- PRESERVATIVE FREE.
- GLUTEN FREE.
- NO SUGAR, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, WHEAT, YEAST, OR CORN ADDED.
- This product is manufactured under strict quality control guidelines.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses